Friday, January 26, 2007

What direction?
I have these arrow stickies that I really like and right now I have 5 of them all pretty much pointing in the same direction. It is quite orderly in fact. Somedays do you feel like you have arrow stickies all pointing in different directions and you are not sure which way to go. I think I need to go to the Father as it feels like I have 5 stickies staring me in the face that requires me to go 5 different ways all at the same time. Augggh!
The new Switchfoot album has a song that states that we have one life to lead and at the same time asks the question, What direction? Going to the Father gave me the direction I needed and I was able to take the path that He led me down. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be must have been Him carrying me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all signs point to Him....when we are looking in His direction.
Daniel