Monday, April 05, 2004

Blessed Passover to one and all!
Last night we celebrated The Passover. It was a Seder Meal with all the fixing and all the fathers present leading us through the questions and the combined stories of the Israelites and Moses in Eygpt and Jesus willing to die for the sins of the world. It was most likely Jesus' last meal. Jesus was raised a true Hebrew and I am quite sure that he celebrated the Passover Feast every year. Wouldn't it be interesting to know how many years before that fateful day that he broke bread with his disciples that it went through his mind, "some day I will be the Passover Lamb that takes away the sins of the world."

It is important for me to recgonize that my Savior is Jewish, a Hebrew. My spiritual heritage is jewish. I do not label myself, evangelical, catholic or an manmade definition of a religious person. I do not consider myself religious. A person of faith and doing my best to live in a trusting relationship with the God of the Universe, I identify myself as a everyday follower of Jesus Christ.

Behou

No comments: