Thursday, May 06, 2004

On the Road Again
I really have not defined my blog, nor do I really intend to....it is what it is. Although, as I sit down to write this afternoon, the thought has been going thru my head all day. "Now, this is a rugged faith" We are leaving Ft. Myers, FL next week and headed for Easton, Maryland with no address just needing to trust in the fact that our Heavenly Father is preparing a place for us. Are we crazy? Well, let's just say we are out of our minds for Jesus. Different things come up, unexpected things. Each move has been different and I have had this expectation that we will settle into a routine of some sort. The light is dawning that settlers do the settling, while pilgrims keep moving and routinely do not keep the same type of routines as their counterparts. My expectation is being smashed as I find myself learning to live one day at a time in a new way.
Believe me, we love those who are settled and have a place that they call home. It is where we often find refuge and we are blessed beyond words for those of you who have opened both your hearts and homes to us.
As the time draws near to pack up our gear and hit the road once more, I can't tell you how much it means to us to have people along the way to love and care for us. The Lord continues to smooth over those jagged edges in me by calling me to be on this journey. It is definitely a faith building process that we as a family find ourselves in the midst of.

No comments: