Friday, March 30, 2012

The Light

Gratitude: my own definition is thankfulness for all that I have and expressed to the Lord God who is the Giver of all.
I am grateful for the Grace of God and the mercy of God that Jesus Christ demonstrated to me by dying on the cross for all of my sins, past, present and future. The people that God has put in my life especially, my husband of 23 years, Dan and our dear adult children, Michael and Katie and Grace are all a blessing to me.
The Word of God that is the nourishment of my heart, mind and soul. It is not just a book, in it contain the very WORDS of Eternal Life. When a number of disciples walked away from Jesus, He turned to the 12 and asked, "will you also leave me?" Peter answered "To whom shall we go, you have the Words of Everlasting Life."

The peace of God is a treasured gift. The people of God are the Lord's hands, feet and a source of comfort.
Living, breathing, working, praying, laughing, worshipping, learning, hoping and so much more.

No comments: