Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dear Readers,
The last time that I posted this a couple of you let me know that there was apparently no links to my new blog, which is not replacing this one. I discovered that they were there just hidden. I have embolden the links: one to Nanowrimo, and two to my new blog. Just put your cursor over the words that are in bold and you will get there.
I am about to embark on something that I have been doing for some time but don't do it as often as I would like: Writing. As some of you may recall, we (the Mullaney Pilgrims) have participated in Nanowrimo since 2005. I have created another blog with a taste of my stories. So, for all of you that stop by here regularly, I want to ask you a favor and visit my new blog and give me your feedback. I am posting chapter 1 from my first Nanowrimo novel. It is unedited.
Thank you,
Catherine Mullaney
Cooking up some food for thought at Mac's Grille

No comments: