Thursday, December 31, 2009

The waning hours of 2009 are here.

My husband is working.
My oldest is singing and playing the piano...delighting me.
My youngest is here but I am not sure what he is up to, I don't want to interrupt Grace. My guess either on the computer communicating or he may be reading, thinking or writing.
My red girl is in the Midwest surrounded by more loved ones.
Of course, I am here at the kitchen table blogging on my MacBook.

The pilgrimage continues as we are living in our third residence of 2009 and into 2010 for the mean time.

Life is worth living.
Friends are worth keeping.
Family is worth loving.

Another year for the history book........until next year.

Read.
Laugh.
Love.
Remember.....and remind one another of who you are. A created one who is meant to love and be loved.



1 comment:

Daniel M. said...

I'm glad we were put together so many years ago by our Creator. I love you!