Friday, August 06, 2010

Welcome to my alleged Mind
It has been just over 3 weeks since I started to work on my 9131 blog post. Not sure if I will finish before I leave for vacation. Anyway, it has to do with sobriety. As some of you may know, I like to read other people's blogs as well. Josh Harris is one that I recently started to follow.....that is what blog readers do....follow.
Anyway, I have a hundred things running through my head right now.
Here is a sample:
My girls being together tonight.
9131 post still incomplete.
Christmas in July failings
My first of many trips to the PO to send a package or two to Lookout Mtn, GA.
Bike riding
Nantasket Beach
Waking at Dark 30 as my friend Laurie likes to call it
The probability of 3 kids in college at the same time
Having too many books going
sleep
My uncanny ability to bless and curse with the same mouth
August Birthdays
Summer
Sunshine kisses at dawn
Old friends New friends
Time for bed (not really but maybe)
Truth
Eternity
Life and Death
We are all so fragile. Life can change in an instant.
Hoping for a warm September

No comments: