Sunday, July 19, 2009

Writing with Pen and Paper

Today, I dropped Katie off at Logan Airport around 8 AM and spent the day in Boston.  I just didn't want to leave.  While I was there, I spent some time writing by hand.  Sometimes you have to do something before you realize how MUCH you miss it.  One of the things I wrote specifically for this blog.  I am not posting it tonight but I will in the next day or two.  The other is a hand-written letter to a love one that isn't finished yet.  
There is something so wonderful about sitting in the sunshine and letting part of your heart spill out onto the paper through the act and art of hand writing.  
Blessings to my Katie girl who set out on her own adventure today and her life will expand in change in new and glorious ways.  I am so happy for her!  I will miss her.

No comments: