Thursday, August 31, 2006

For those who enjoy newsie type post I hope you enjoy my last entry which I just re-read . . . it seemed a little bit of rambling to me. It had been over a month so I wanted to let you know I was still alive, well and continuing on our adventurous way even though we are still in FL.

This July Grace put on a successful speech and debate workshop and from that doors have opened, phones are ringing and the inbox is filling up. In Tallahassee I found myself in several interesting conversations with parents who are new to world of forensics (formal argumentation, not CSI style). As we prepare to help start a club here in Gainesville, I realize that there is so much that I don't know but apparently I know enough that other people want to pick my brain. It is a place of responsibility and one that we are embracing and at the same time being very dependent on the Lord.

If you think of the Mullaney Pilgrims please keep us in your prayers and we will keep our seatbelts on as we hang on for the ride.

No comments: