Thursday, June 06, 2013

Faithful

My God is FAITHFUL. He is true. If my Christian walk dependent on my faithfulness, then I would be toast. Are there 100% never faltering Christians out there walking the Pilgrim Highway? If there are then I think that they are probably lying to themselves and to us, but God knows the heart. I am SO grateful for His tender mercies that are new every morning. Your GOD is FAITHFUL and true. Each breath we take is dependent upon HIS FAITHFULNESS. Buddy, if you are not breathing, you are not walking and if you are walking in faithfulness today it IS because GOD is gracious and kind pouring out the power that is needed and it is His Righteousness that He has given you to walk in. When (NOT if but WHEN) we stumble and fall HE is there to pick us up and get us back on track. Our GOD is FAITHFUL and true. GOD is FAITHFUL to HIS WORD and ALL of His promises find there YES in JESUS.
Today I will count on HIS FAITHFULNESS!


 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;  his mercies never come to an end; they are new  every morning; great is your faithfulness.
                      Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments: