Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Tweets from Tripp on Tuesday

There are very few tweets that I get via text message. Paul David Tripp is one of them.  During the week he does three tweets usually before 8 in the morning. Today's I forwarded all three to some of my sisters in the LORD. One of them said will you email those to me....and since I was thinking about blogging about them anyway, I decided that I would go ahead and do it and send her a link to my blog.
Without further ado, here they are:


Because he is zealous to rescue you from you, God's care can be violent. He rips from you what is dangerous to give to you what is better.

God's care is not just seen when he rescues you from the storm, the storm is his care. Sometimes you need the storm to see the Glory.

The question is not, "Does God care?" but will you recognize and desire his care when it comes?

Obviously you can follow Paul David Tripp @PaulTripp. His tweets are always an encouragement in reminding who God is and who we are for those of us that are Christians. 


No comments: